watcha tawkin bout..!!

Well, this blogs contains anythin n everythin under da sun.. Thou i mit as well creep into da dark at times.. After all i am well described as a devil with a pitchfork in ma hand.. Thou i aint got one.. lol!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Harry potter and The Goblet of Fire..!!


I know that I'm probably one of the last people on the universe to publicly state that I do not read the Harry Potter series.. (Although I'm catching up to it now..). I tried the first one and cud'nt stand it (Hello ppl its got bout 600 to 700 pages) and although i own them all in hardback, I've not cracked one spine..(Tat was 168 hrs before i wrote dis) But i do enjoy watching the movies. I have never actually gone to the theatre to see HP or any thing for that matter. I don't like knowing I have to sit in those gross seats(for god alone knows whose been sittin on those seats n wat trash dey'v been upto) for approximately 3 hrs. And then you have to factor in the other people and that can be a crap shoot.

And ofcourse when u go there, U mit have to sit with sum kids in front or back of u all under the age of 5. It's a 2 n a half hour movie people! Do u tink ur children are (A) going to sit quietly through the entire film and (B) Do they realllllly need that Big screen experience at 4 n 5 years of age? The freeking movie is out on DVD. Don't torture the rest of us with your figety kids.. As quoted by ma friends.. So, not willing to experience this mayhem ma self... I decided to rent a DVD.

The movie was'nt my favorite of the franchise. I felt that it cud have been shorter. I know that they cut out key things from the book-- that book was huge-- but what they did decide to give us cud have been edited down even more. And i don't kno about anyone else, but i really liked the magic parts and wanted a lot more of it from this movie. It was suitably dark and I can vagely see where they are going with this. And the other part I did't like was the NEW DUMBLEDORE. IT just seemed wrong somehow.

So, that's my experience of the HP.. Which Harry Potter has been your favorite so far? I think mine is the third-- HP and The Prisoner of Azkaban.

10 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, September 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yo, Wazzup?? Neat blog.. I def like da Azkaban thingy thou it was hard to c bein taken in pitch dark..

     
  • At 2:02 PM, September 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I tink its da trade mark of HP movies to b taken in da dark.. Mayb da secret is so tat da public cant make out wats happenin..

     
  • At 11:18 PM, September 21, 2006 , Blogger Shaheema said...

    Neishhhhhhh blog... Keep up the writing... And you stay cool!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, September 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Neat Blog!! Keep writin!! Waitin for ur new posts..

     
  • At 2:34 PM, September 23, 2006 , Blogger prettymommy86 said...

    zeennuuu man that was like what hit me.... :p i didn know you had that writers streak in u... keep it up... slick colors uv got... :)

     
  • At 3:19 PM, September 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so that was a good one...but dont think you are the last one to read through the harry potter series....there someoone other than you who has not even seen the book...thats me....ha ha ..but i do like the movies...my favourite was the sorceres stone...( i think i spelt it right)...

     
  • At 10:02 AM, October 02, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi

     
  • At 2:23 PM, October 04, 2006 , Blogger Vinitha said...

    know wat...in dis hypocritical world i am happy at least someone is out there accept tat HP is not the next best thing to sliced bread in dis world....

     
  • At 12:26 PM, October 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey wat abt RAM!!! well u'll surely agree india is rich in culture and love rest u need 2 find place 4 ur self nd fit hey now u must b pretty cool ... think 4rm the other end they must ve found u stange 2..... well good observation smart kid.Nice 2 read u...

     
  • At 2:01 AM, August 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmmm...kool blog!! and you all dont think that there are only few people who dont read hp books!there are many who dont read@@....well atleast you have tried once to read and like lina i never saw the cover of the hp books but i watched all the '5' hp movies..for me the best one was "Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban"...well you have done a wonderful job...keep up the work!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home