watcha tawkin bout..!!

Well, this blogs contains anythin n everythin under da sun.. Thou i mit as well creep into da dark at times.. After all i am well described as a devil with a pitchfork in ma hand.. Thou i aint got one.. lol!!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ma Better Half!!


People usually use da term "Better Half" to either their wives or girlfriends.. But here this term is for ma bestest pal- RAM!! Ud get to kno Y by da end of this post wich i dedicate to her.

My first year in college.. A lost NRI.. Walk into ma class.. A few weird looks, a perplexed expression n suddenly der is an increase of buzz in the classroom.. Felt more like an alien den...

I come across to a half empty bench, da girls besides me with a look of surprize n fear.. The atmosphere in the room was very intense n quite torturous... Ah, did i just see a smile coming my way.. Yes, it was her.. Da saviour.. Didnt kno wat she liked in me.. She was seated at a bench beside mine n started conversation wit me.. It was a.. uhm.. a very small conversation since a while latr again der i was sitting idle amist 90 ladies who cud talk, sing, dance, smile.. Yet it felt like i was in a College meant for da imparired, wondering wat i was doin here.. I wasnt meant to b here.. I was meant to b back in ma lovely hometown.. My lovely country Ksa.. Wat was i tinkin coming down here??

Before u guys come to any conclusions bout my mien, leme get things straight.. Well iv got an indo-arabian accent and iv got "attitude" written all over me.. Thou i keep it to a minimal.. So, der da reason for all da runnin n screaming n not to forget da Scary looks n talks..! Grrrr...

So, wen it was finally time to head home, i was really pleased tat da day is done n i had finally succeeded in getting few good byes n c ya tomorrows.. Tats an accomplishment wudnt ya agree..!!

I get back the next morning wit da same gutty feeling tat i had experienced da earlier day.. Man, it was tightening every second as i was walking from da main enterance all da way to ma class.. Feeling very darn exhausted frm da lack of sleep.. Man got nightmares tat de scenario wudnt change ever.. Rather it wud b more worst.. But it was entirely diferent the next day, I received a lot more smiles and began a neat conversation wherein "Translate" was becoming ma favourite word as i was clueless wit da TAMIL language..

Contd.. Next post.. Keep Peekin in!!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, September 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hiya gurl, Me Waitinnnn... I tot i was ur better half.. whos da female who took ma spot!!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, September 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey ....i too faced some wat similar to wat u did...but mine ws worser...my seniors already knew me from my identity card...and on the first day itself everyone ws moving abt asking where i ws to rag me....tht ws a bad experience

     
  • At 9:12 PM, October 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Masha, no ones takin ur spot.. Just sittin rite beside it.. He he.. =)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, November 10, 2006 , Blogger Christine said...

    hey. thought i'd check out your blog.. found it on your orkut profile
    i know exactly how you feel. its hard for NRI kids coz people sort of looked down on you.. those first friends really make a difference

    this is my blog.. if you wanna check it out
    www.enit.wordpress.com

    Christine

     
  • At 3:14 PM, November 29, 2006 , Blogger Zeen said...

    Rite on christie!!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, March 09, 2007 , Blogger thestateimeant said...

    Never undergone like this, nice to read it...

    Sep 30'---> Contd.. Next post.. Keep Peekin in!!

    how many days should i peep for the rest??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home